Author Topic: Application - Zodzeh (Resto Druid)/Zodix (DPS/Healing Priest)  (Read 5023 times)

Offline zodzeh

• View Profile
Character names, classes and specs
Zodix - Discipline or Shadow Priest - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Zodix/simple
Zodzeh - Restoration Druid - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Zodzeh/simple

What addons do you use?
I have installed the SuperVillain UI with some extra addons like SCT/SCTD, Omen, Recount.

How did you hear about Volcano Legion, and what made you consider applying?
I started playing last monday and today I saw Alexamy his post in the trade channel that you were looking for new members. As a former member of VL during TBC, I thought it was worth giving it a shot.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with?
My best days of raiding were during The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. With Volcano Legion back in the day I cleared the Black Temple on my hunter Goaxx (still have it though, only not playing it anymore sadly enough). In Wrath of the Lich King I was migrated to the Silvermoon realm where I also cleared everything there was. After that I became more of a casual gamer since I didn't really like Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria. Warlords of Draenor got me excited again and I really want to get back in the raiding scene with a guild in stead of the 'Looking For Raid'.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others.
I think that my experience (especially with my Druid) makes it different from other players. You create your own way of playing a class and with each patch you have to adjust it a little bit as they are renewing or removing spells. Sometimes it's a bad thing, but it's challenging on the other side.

Do you have any secondary specs or alternative characters that you feel you play at a similar level to your main? Do you have sufficient gear to be raid viable with these specs/characters? What recent experience do you have playing them?
At the moment I'm playing my Priest with the Shadow spec as it is fun for me after all these years to cause some damage in stead of healing. But on the other hand like I said, I wanna get back on the highest level and be important to a guild with the skills I have. I am gonna level my Druid to 100 so I can start healing on him again.

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man behind the character.
My name is Quincy, I'm 22 years old and I live in the Netherlands. In the past I was a hardcore gamer but when I turned 18 I realised there was more in life then just gaming, so I went out and experienced a lot. During that I became casual. Like every three months I logged back into the game to see what it was about and I always kept looking videos on YouTube, from Athene or Swifty for example. Now 4 years later I've created a certain balance in my life where I can add gaming again. So when I saw that you were recruiting I thought that this could be the oppertunity that I was looking for, escpecially since I'm a former member from during the Buring Crusade. I'd never forget the times I had back then since it still is my favourite expansions and it gave me the title I am the most proud of, Hand of A'dal. I'd really look forward to the idea of starting raiding again with the Legion. At the moment my gear ain't that great, but my will and motivation is high enough to get geared in a matter of seconds.

I hope to hear soon from you!

Regards,
Quincy <Zodix/Zodzeh>

Offline Laz

• Volcano Members
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Zodzeh (Resto Druid)/Zodix (DPS/Healing Priest)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 03:27:04 pm »
I approved this and invited him as no one was about, seems like a nice chap and I know we have no shadow dps and more importantly a Resto druid !!

Offline Evasop

• View Profile
Application Zodzeh Resto Druid/Zodix DPS/Healing Priest
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 09:57:32 am »
Im going through things again. If I havent given you an answer on your application yet, feel free to post a bump there to bring it to my attention.