Author Topic: please help..I need to know about my password  (Read 4234 times)

Offline angelinajohn9182

• View Profile
please help..I need to know about my password
« on: July 07, 2018, 01:25:51 pm »
So, after I've tried to sign in with the id and password that I know that are right(because I've used the email like 2 days ago), it suddenly wants to verify that it's me the one that tries to sing in, and they're trying to send a verification code to my mail.(I think it's the 2 step verification but I never used one, nor asked for one, so I guess that my account has been stolen). The thing is that, I can't see that code because, duh, I can't sign in. I've tried to reset the password but that does not work either because it seems that I've provided a phone number that I no longer use. And, of course, there is no way to contact anyone from yahoo. Any ideas? I really need my email, but if I can't recover it, I want to at least delete it, which, again, is currently impossible. Please click here for details.

Offline Marieswoca

• View Profile
please help I need to know about my password
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 11:44:46 pm »
All in due time.

Offline Alberttep

• View Profile
please help I need to know about my password
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 07:48:04 pm »
Thanks Des,

to be honest, all I was trying to do was help this chap. Its really up to anyone who has some info. as to whether they want to contact him. Ive e mailed Tony about this site so he can decide if he wants to take the matter further.

Cheers,

Paul